ENJOY THE BENEFITS
With the Tourist Pass you get numerous advantages during your visit in Farchant.
This starts with the free use of the local bus and the regional bus up to free entry to the heated outdoor pool, the ski lift, or the ice rink per one week stay.
All advantages at a glance are available for download in the following PDF document:
Farchant Tourist Pass Benefits
Why do I pay a resort fee in Farchant?
The resort fee is not a hidden tax or levy that goes into the general funds of the municipality, but a contribution that is used entirely for facilities and services that serve you and should enhance your holiday. Among other things, the operation and maintenance of the following facilities are financed:
- Free use of local buses
- Free travel with the RVO buses on all lines between Landsberg a.L. and Bayrischzell and between Garmisch-Partenkirchen and Miesbach. See also:
- Summer hiking trails and cleared winter hiking trails
- Nature and recreation park Kuhflucht
- Cross-country ski slopes in winter (snow permitting)
- Guided hikes, concerts by the marching band Musikkapelle Farchant, forest festivals, and many other events
We charge per night and person:
- From the 16th birthday: 2.80 €
- From the 6th birthday: 1.00 €
- Degree of disability 80% or more: 1.00 €
- Degree of disability 100%: 100% discount
Accompanying persons of disabled people (mentioned in the ID card) are free of charge.